Call for Abstract
4thInternational Conference on Drug Discovery, Designing Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Analysis, will be organized around the theme “Challenges and Innovations in Drug Discovery and Development”
Drug Designing 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Drug Designing 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Drug discovery is the process through which potential new medicines are recognized and comprises an extensive range of scientific disciplines, including biology, chemistry and pharmacology. The integration of pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetic parameters in non-clinical pharmacology studies is a key characteristic in drug discovery for efficacy and safety assessment, in the particular for the translation from the non-clinical to clinical field and process of drug discovery include the identification of candidates, synthesis, characterization, screening, and assays for therapeutic efficacy whereas modern drug discovery involves the identification of screening hits, medicinal chemistry and optimization of those hits to increase the affinity, selectivity, efficacy/potency, metabolic stability, and oral bioavailability. The "final product" of drug discovery is a patent on the potential drug.
- Track 1-1Innovative Strategies to Develop Drug Discovery
- Track 1-2Synthesis and Development Techniques in Drug Discovery
- Track 1-3Pharmacogenetics in Drug Discovery and Development
- Track 1-4Stages of Drug Discovery
- Track 1-5Insilico Drug Discovery
The modern drug discovery process is an overview to the development of new drugs. Now a days new biological targets, methodologies and advanced computing have enhanced modern drug discovery and have given medicinal chemistry a more thoughtful skill set and toolkit to hold the nuances of disease pathophysiology. The medicinal chemistry related methodologies and a methodology in drug discovery improves the efficiency in drug discovery and lessening attrition. In drug designing, Structure-based drug design, and fragment –based drug design, natural product-based drug design, diversity-based drug design, and chemo genomics are applied.
- Track 2-1Protein Kinases in Immunology and Oncology
- Track 2-2Inhibitors Discovery Strategies in Medicinal Chemistry
- Track 2-3Medicinal Chemistry for Autoimmune Diseases
- Track 2-4CNS – Interfacing Chemistry and Biology to Advance Neuroscience Drug Discovery
Natural products (secondary metabolites) have been more successful source of potential drug leads. Natural products still play a major role as starting material for drug discovery. There are several sources for natural products for drug discovery like plant sources, microbial sources, and marine sources. Natural products are very large in numbers with an excellent chemical diversity. Natural products discovery can be approached by using Cell-Based assays, Biochemical assays and newer drug discovery. Natural products have played a key role in Pharma research, as many medicines are either natural products or derivatives.
- Track 3-1Discovery and development of natural products
- Track 3-2Chemical Diversity of Natural Products
- Track 3-3Sources of natural products
The chief impartial of pre-clinical studies is to define the safe dose for first-in-man study and assess a product's safety profile. Pre-clinical development also recognized as pre-clinical studies and non-clinical studies .In the drug development, preclinical development, is a phase study which prior to earlier clinical trials can begin, and during which important possibility, iterative testing and drug safety data is composed. Generally, only one in every 5,000 compounds that arrives drug discovery to the stage of pre-clinical development befits as an approved drug. These pre-clinical studies involve local toxicity studies such as acute, sub-acute, chronic toxicity studies and systemic toxicity studies such as genotoxicity and carcinogenicity studies.
- Track 4-1Drug metabolism
- Track 4-2Drug design
- Track 4-3Genomics
- Track 4-4Inflammation and Immunology
- Track 4-5Nanotechnology in drug discovery
- Track 4-6Pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Track 5-1Ocular drug delivery and ADME
- Track 5-2Nanocarriers and drug delivery
- Track 5-3Complex organotypic cell models
- Track 5-4Transdermal drug delivery
- Track 5-5Nanopharmaceuticals
- Track 5-6Cellular targeting and intracellular delivery
- Track 6-1Cardiomyocyte apoptosis
- Track 6-2Hypotension/Hypertension
- Track 6-3Ion channel blockage
- Track 6-4Mitochondrial toxicity
- Track 6-5Non-cardiotoxic controls
Nanotechnology is a study of science and technology which targets to regulate matter at the atomic, molecular, and macromolecular level. New nanotechnologies could bring intense increases in the sensitivity of detection technology for research and diagnostic applications, improved imaging technologies, greater selectivity for drug delivery, and detailed insight into biological mechanisms and systems. Nano biosensors and Nano biochips are used to develop drug discovery and development. Nano scale assays can subsidize substantially to cost-saving in screening promotions. The practice of Nano scale delivery vehicles prominent to the discovery of optimally safe in talling to effective drug candidates, current and promising applications of Nano medicine include, drug delivery, in vitro diagnostics, in vivo imaging, therapy techniques, biomaterials, and tissue engineering .As recognition of the importance of this moving field, it is estimated that the global market of Nano scale applications in medical field might grow to $70 - $160 bn.
- Track 7-1Nano technology methods in Drug Design
- Track 7-2Applications in Nano Technology
- Track 7-3Nano Particles
- Track 7-4Drug Delivery Using Nano technology
Drug design, frequently called as rational drug design, is the resourceful process of discovering new medications based happening the knowledge of a biological target. The saying "drug design" is to also known as ligand design. This molecule design will bind tightly to its target. While design techniques for prediction of binding affinity are practically successful but there are many other properties, such as bioavailability, metabolic half-life, side effects, etc., that must be enhanced before a ligand can become a safe and efficacious drug. The normal cost of developing new drug molecules and the period taken to market them is high. Molecular Modelling methods also known as Computational methods. These techniques can be utilized to speed up drug discovery process for earning new drug molecules. Reliant on the context and the rigor, the subject is often stated to as ‘molecular graphics’, ‘molecular visualizations’, ‘computational chemistry’, or ‘computational quantum chemistry’.
- Track 8-1Types of Drug Designing
- Track 8-2Drug Designing Docking
- Track 8-3Molecular modeling in Drug Designing
- Track 8-4Research and Development in Drug Designing
- Track 8-5In-silico Drug Design and in-silico screening
Clinical trial generates data on safety and efficacy. Such consequent biomedical or behavioral research studies on human participants are designed to answer specific questions about biomedical or behavioral interferences, including new treatments such as novel vaccines, drugs, dietary supplements, and medical devices. These trials produce data on safety and efficacy. The regulatory affairs outsourcing market has been segmented into five major service sections .Those sections include regulatory affairs, clinical trial applications and product registrations, regulatory writing and publishing, regulatory consulting and legal representation and others. The market sections have been broadly scheduled on the source of their usefulness, efficacy, and generated revenue and geographic revenue.
The market size and estimate in USD million for every service type for the period from 2010 -2020, considering 2013 as basic year. This report also delivers the compounded annual growth rate (CAGR %) for each market segment for the forecast period from 2014- 2020.
- Track 9-1Emerging Technologies in Clinical Trails
- Track 9-2Clinical Trails and Developments
- Track 9-3Designing and Executing Cancer Immunotherapy Clinical Trials
- Track 9-4Clinical data Management and Statistics
- Track 9-5Globalization of Clinical Trails
In discovery procedure comprises the initial stages of research, which are intended to recognize an investigational drug and perform primary tests in the lab. This first stage of the process takes three to six years. By the end, investigators hope to identify a capable drug aspirant to further study in the lab and in animal models, and then in people. These developments offer great ability, but also add complexity to the R&D process. In order to ensure the safety and efficacy of personalized therapies that are used along with diagnostics, clinical trial protocols must be improved and increased.
- Track 10-1Pulmonary drug discovery and therapy
- Track 10-2Process chemistry and drug manufacturing
- Track 10-3Proteomics and bioinformatics
- Track 10-4Recent developments in pharmaceutical field
Computational Molecular Biology is a comparatively new science, with enormous growth since few years. Computational Biology is planned to afford a unique and in effect venue for the rapid publication of monographs, textbooks, edited collections, reference works, and lecture notes of the maximum quality. It deals with the key issues concerning analysis of genomes, sequences and structures. Bioinformatics is both parasol term for the body of biological studies that use computer programming as part of their methodology, as well as a reference to specific analysis "pipelines" that are frequently used, mostly in the field of genomics.
Nanotechnology is an evolving unparalleled technology. It has substantial use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease and is highly prospective towards to be used in foods, cosmetics and medical products. Nanoparticles assurance to increase in capability and complexity. They are used to enhance the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics profiles of many drug molecules. Biodegradable nanoparticles are using in pharmaceutical formulations to release and transport the drug efficiently.
- Track 12-1Novel Therapeutic Approaches in Treating Ocular Diseases
- Track 12-2Advanced Cell Technology
- Track 12-3Novel Approaches for Phenotypic Screening
- Track 12-4Screening in Oncology and CNS Therapeutic Areas
- Track 12-5High Content Screening & Data Management
Molecular mechanics is most commonly used to estimate the strength of the intermolecular interaction between the small molecule and its biological target. It can also be used to provide semi-quantitative prediction of the binding affinity. This method will be able to predict affinity before a compound is synthesized and hence only one compound needs to be synthesized. Computational methods have accelerated finding by decreasing the number of iterations required and must often provide novel structures.
- Track 13-1Steps involved in CADD
- Track 13-2Bioinformatics in CADD
- Track 13-3Drug Design Software
- Track 13-4Homology Modeling
Formulation studies involve developing a preparation of the drug which is both stable and acceptable to the patient. Formulation studies are important to do a lot of formulation studies in order to detect the point of incorporation. Formulation studies must focus on other factors like particle size, polymorphism, pH and solubility, in order to check whether these factors will effect on bioavailability of the drug or not.
The drug must be combined with inactive ingredients by a method which ensures that the quantity of drug present is consistent in each dosage unit e.g. each tablet. The word formulation is often used in a way which includes dosage forms.
- Track 14-1Formulation & Drug Delivery Technologies
- Track 14-2Preformulation studies
- Track 14-3Types of Formulation
- Track 14-4Drug Release Testing
- Track 14-5Topical Formulations
- Track 14-6Novel Drug Formulations
- Track 14-7Oncological Formulations
The introduction of biotechnology-derived pharmaceuticals for clinical use has frequently required for the application of unique approaches to evaluating their safety in preclinical studies. There is abundant assortment among these products, which comprise the gene and cellular therapies, monoclonal antibodies, human-derived recombinant regulatory proteins, blood products, and vaccines. There will be distinctive product issues for many of the biological therapies that may definite precise modifications to protocol design and may raise additional safety concerns. Clinical trials are observations which are finished in clinical research and are accompanied only after they have received health authority/ethics committee approval in the country where approval of the therapy is required. These authorities are liable for screening the risk/benefit ratio of the trial. Their approval does not mean that the therapy is 'safe' or effective, only that the trial may be conducted.
- Track 15-1Pharmacogenetics and Individualized Therapy
- Track 15-2Pharmacogenomics in Clinical Therapeutics
- Track 15-3Molecular Approaches toward Targeted Drug Development
Pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis deals with the diversified features of analysis in the pharmaceutical, biomedical and clinical sciences, including developments in analytical methodology, instrumentation, computation and interpretation. It is obvious throughout healthcare, from diagnosis and analysis to treatment and recovery, and has entered the public integrity though the propagation of implantable medical devices, such as pacemakers and artificial hips, to more futuristic technologies such as stem cell engineering and the 3-D printing of biological organs.
- Track 16-1Biomedical Imaging
- Track 16-2Liquid Chromatography in Biomedical Analysis
- Track 16-3Progress in Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis